TERRAIN again! 2010 and 2013...
By 2pixel on
2013 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I had a 2010 Terrain which I loved, and since it was a leased car, I had to turn it in this year. After several test drives of other cars, I decided to lease a new 2013 Terrain. I love the exterior styling!
Favorite Features
I love the way it looks - like a little truck with the higher visibility and the squared off bumpers. The new touch screen is fun, although I have not yet learned all that it can do. It gets better mileage than the 2010 version, and I also like the larger camera view when backing up.
Suggested Improvements
What happened to the wonderful extra "glove box" on top of the radio? There is now not enough space to store things - business cards, tape measures, ID cards, cash and quarters for parking, etc. It would be great if you could add another storage space or maybe redesign the center console to have more spaces to hold these items.
By adaval
on 06/02/13 12:10 PM (PDT)

I am in my second year of a Chevy Equinox and am looking at a GMC Terrain for my next lease. I always start early in my investigation. I have some questions, you may not be able to answer now. . . Is there going to be any changes in the exterior of the 2014 Terrain? Why is the passenger seat not equipped with the lumbar seat? Will the Terrain have the remote garage door opener? I had that in my Impala and just assumed all cars had that, and was disappointed when the Equinox did not. I see they do now in the 2013. Is the gas mileage better on the Terrain than the Equinox? Is the Terrain quieter than the Equinox?