Love it, but....
By fayettedale on
2013 GMC Terrain SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I just bought a 2013 Terrain SLE-1 FWD. I really like the vehicle, but the build quality is terrible, There a 1/4" gap on the left front side between the hood and headlight/fender. Also, on the right side, the front and rear doors do not align. QC must of had the day off when they built this one. I didnt not notice these things til I got home and really looked it over. I am taking it back to the dealership tomorrow to get a different one as this one has who knows how many other defects. I hope they do me right as I really like the Terrain, it has decent power, is really quite, and the interior is super nice. I will post an update in a day or two and let you know how GMC handles this.
Favorite Features
Stereo, interior lighting
Suggested Improvements
Better QC.
By fayettedale
on 09/06/13 11:06 AM (PDT)

Ok, i took it back to the dealer and the headlight was not installed correctly. After they adjusted it, the front end all fits together nicely. Still a little disappointed it made it out of the factory that way. Overall I REALLY like this SUV, it is a major step up from my old SUV which was a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV.