2013 GMC Terrain 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2013 GMC Terrain - Consumer Reviews

SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Terrain model:
My second Terrain, and I still love it!
By 2pixel on 02/14/15 10:12 AM (PST)

2013 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We lease our cars, and I took a chance in 2010 when the Terrain first came out. I was concerned about the 4 cyl engine, but it is just fine, and gets me anywhere I want. The interior is roomy, and the back seat makes it easy for guests to get in and out.

Noisy
By jim592 on 10/25/13 12:32 PM (PDT)

2013 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

A 3.6 cylinder engine option was not listed although that is what I have in mine. Road noise is terrible, especially on concrete. Thought it might be the tires but my wife has the exact same tire on a 2008 Ford Escape and it is 50 to 60% quieter than my Terrain. You would think for the price of this car it would have a quiet ride. I have the 6 cyl and only get and average of 20 mpg combined city & highway. Blind spot mirror is poorly designed

Our Forever Vehicle
By jtapp83 on 05/27/13 15:30 PM (PDT)

2013 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We did a lot of research and a lot of looking around before we decided on the GMC Terrain. Lots of test drives etc. We purchased our Terrain new Sept 2012. I am guilty of nitpicking a vehichle apart and I can say I am STILL as in love with our car as day one. The gas milage, the smooth ride, the very sharp interior just cant be beat. This is definitely going to be our forever vehicle.

High Quality SUV
By testdrive33 on 02/23/13 19:18 PM (PST)

2013 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Last week we purchased a 2013 GMC Terrain SLE2 FWD with the 2.4 4cyl engine. It also came with the convenience package adds remote start and heated seats. Our previous car was a 2010 Toyota Prius, the lease was up and we needed something larger. I know the gas mileage will not come close to the Prius but we were looking for something with more space and better ride. I've been reading review of people complaining about not getting the advertised MPG. Only having a week with the car but I can say the MPG is accurate. On a recent trip we avg 29.6 MPG averaging 70 MPH. If you reduce the speed to 65 you can achieve the 32 MPG on the highway. Note most likely need to dive with ECO mode on

TERRAIN again! 2010 and 2013...
By 2pixel on 12/30/12 20:23 PM (PST)

2013 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I had a 2010 Terrain which I loved, and since it was a leased car, I had to turn it in this year. After several test drives of other cars, I decided to lease a new 2013 Terrain. I love the exterior styling!