2011 GMC Terrain Consumer Review: One Of The Best Cars Ever!!

2011 GMC Terrain - Consumer Review

SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic)

One Of The Best Cars Ever!!
By evnsptc on

2011 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car with 19K miles, and it runs great! It is steel blue metallic with black perforated heated cloth. The interior is perfect it has everything I need and more! The ride is very comfortable especially on bumpy country roads where I live. The transmission feels a bit sluggish in "ECO" but is overall very good. The 2.4L has great get up and go and gets great gas mileage! I took it on a trip (75 miles highway) and got an average of 30.4 mpg and get 19.6 mpg in the city! The car is barely broken in and will only get better in time! The car is great! I have 2 Grand Prix's and 2 G6's and love all of them but especially this one!

Pioneer stereo, suspension, onstar, xm radio, sliding rear bench seat, humongous console, aux/usb inputs for my iPod, great exterior looks (I get compliments daily), heated cloth seats (OMG my favorite), electronic child locks, steering feel, very peppy engine, great gas mileage (19 city/30 hwy), AWD, Michelin Tires, 10 standard airbags, traction control, super hot heat and freezing A/C, great level off the ground (not too high but not to low) and a great bang for your buck!

Different Engines: 1.1L Twin Turbo I3 iVLC 176HP and 220TQ 25 city / 38 hwy 2.5L eAssist,Start/Stop I4 iVLC 202HP and 187TQ 27 city / 41 hwy 2.0L Turbo I4 iVLC 259HP and 295TQ 21 city / 29 hwy 3.6L Supercharged V6 VVT, SIDI, AFM 373HP and 380TQ 18 city / 27 hwy A panoramic moonroof Rear side impact thorax air bags (2) Air Suspension with automatic leveler (raises suspension for trail riding) Electronic parking brake Dual climate control Rear hvac vents Rear usb port Rear radio controls for tailgating Heads up display I might be forgetting a few things, but those are just an idea to give you what I think would make this car absolutely perfect!