2011 GMC Terrain Consumer Review: I got suckered into buying thi

2011 GMC Terrain - Consumer Review

I got suckered into buying this based on Gas Mileage
By vlazo on

2011 GMC Terrain SLT-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Im very disappointed in my purchase of the 2011 GMC Terrian. When i bought this i was told like most about the amazing gas milegae that ranged from 23-32 mpg so i made the decision that for my first new car i would go with the 2.4L 4 cylinder FWD model to maximaze fuel econonmy. I have never seen more then 23.6 miles per gallon and that was after putting in premium gasoline(which is not called for i was just doing anything i could to get better gas mileage) and highway driving...whats wrong with this picture??? I average 21.9 mgh normally & my car has 21,000 miles so it doesnt need to b broke in like i was told by my dealer.

Comfortable ride but vehicles power sucks! Interior with all the features is nice to have but so what i cant afford to drive it at this point. I took a bath on this. I lost my $8000 for trade and ive paid $4500 to drive this vehicle for 10 months now i want to get ride of it and i cant get more then what i owe $24000... i was suckered by GMC and my Dealer into believeing that this car would get what its advertised to get!! Maybe the commerical should read...In a perfect word this suv could get 32mpg highway but in the real world its no where close so keep dreaming and has no power to back it up.

maybe advertise the real fuel economy. I did a 3 and 1/2hr trip to Maine from Massusetts and at best when i calucted my gas myself got 21.7 on way there and 22.4 on way back and i was going 70mph cruse control. VERY UNHAPPY with being mislead, never wouldve bought a GMC TERRRAIN if i knew it was gonna be this poor.