Needed a larger vehicle so traded my car in Dec 2010 for a new 2011 Terrain.
I have always loved GMC but this has made me reconsider.
They REALLY BOMBED on this one...its a JOKE! Its been in the shop many times.
1) Gas mileage is straight out a lie. Cannot get the gas mileage they claim by going down hill with a tail wind.
2) Leather seat cover zipper ripped wthin first year, also, they contiinue to pull up and away from the seats.
3) Service airbag light goes on and off and has been "fixed" several times...lol.
4) Rear storage charging port comes out...again, "fixed" several times.
5) AC has complete mind of its own.
Will be workng great then blows hot air.
6) stalls and wont start
look of the car.
Spacious rear seat
everything!!!! Stop making this model...it doesnt work and either stop lying about the gas mileage or change the actuals. If GMC is going to keep producing this model then redeem themselves and get the kinks worked out and recall the previous models.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.