2011 GMC Terrain SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terrain model:
I Love This Car
By Very Satisfied on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Terrain SUV SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I lease new automobiles quite often, and this GMC SLT-2 is the most pleasurable car that I have ever had. Its comfort and elegance are top- notch. Because it is a leased car, it did not cost me much more per month to go for the top of the line, a decision that I do not regret in the least. The extras that come with this style is worth the added cost.

Back to American
By Moon on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Terrain SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a 2011 Terrain after driving Hondas for almost 18 years. Didn't like the style of the CR-V and Pilot was too bulky. Get lots of compliments on the style of the Terrain and interior quality is very good. Picked this over Lexus, Infiniti, and Cadillac. Price was right so time to give American cars another look. So far, so good.

2011 gmc terrain sle-1 AWD
By alaska on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Terrain SUV SLE-1 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love my new car! rides great very fun to drive! would recommend this car to everyone!

Love My Terrain!
By joy on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Terrain SUV SLE-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Traded my beloved 2005 Town & Country for the Terrain--thought I would miss my van--NOT! The only thing I miss is the power hatch--other than that, nothing. The Terrain drives nice, extremely smooth riding(just about as smooth as my van), the design is oh so cool (as my husband says, it looks "tough"). And I love all the little extras that "didn't cost extra"- -backup camera, bluetooth. And all the leg room in the backseat area-- awesome. We haven't quite got the gas mileage as stated we should, but then we only have 700 miles on it. And as for my husband--of course, the 8 speaker Pioneer sound system is the best. We love our Terrain and highly recommend it!

So far so good SLT2 with 6 cylinder AWD
By rc on 10/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Terrain SUV SLE-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

While driving computer is reading out about 35 mpg going 75 mph. Traded in 95 4runner. GMC at this point is built just as good or better than Toyota 4-runner with much better mpg and looks stylish. Very roomy inside unlike the 4-runner. Terrain we got has auto transmission 6 gears with 3:53 rear end ratio.

Terrific Terrain
By Julie D on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Terrain SUV SLE-2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Had it two weeks so far and loving it. It rides great, looks fantastic, is very fun to drive. Has lots of features--especially love the bluetooth! The ride is quiet and feels very sporty. Easy to park and turns "on a dime".

Very new but GREAT so far
By chazzfrommo on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 GMC Terrain SUV SLT-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Picked up a 2011 5 days ago and have enjoyed it so far. Fit and finish are very nice. Haven't had a gmc since mid-90's but this is a real eye- catcher. Comfortable and yet easy to drive/park. Mine is carbon black with gray interior. Really strong look. I traded a GL 320 MB which was 2 years old and had 9 repair trips so I am hopeful that my luck on this will change. So far so good and I would gladly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 GMC Terrain Suv in VA is:

$114 per month*