1995 GMC Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
A tribute to Bertha
By seasalt44 on 06/05/12 17:52 PM (PDT)

1995 GMC Suburban C1500 4dr SUV

"Bertha" has logged nearly 300,000 miles with very little other than regular maintainance, Tires, batteries, plugs, wires etc. Has the original motor, transmission, starter. Insurance costs are lower than most. She's got a little rust on the top and the hood has recently lost its top coat of paint but for a dark blue paint it has done pretty well. The interior looks barely used even though it has hauled people/children, lumber (a full 4X8 sheet of plywood will go inside) and all kinds of other cargo. Got it at 92,000 miles after a family with kids. I call it my transformer car. It will tow, haul, rides good on trips. The A/C has been replaced twice the last 50,000 miles. Great bargain.

172,000mi on my suburban
By sean on 01/22/10 21:33 PM (PST)

1995 GMC Suburban C1500 4dr SUV

iv hauled my lawn mowing trailer and use it to drive to louisiana i still get 17mpg interior is like new iv been egged and paintballed this is the prettyiest white ever it blinds u it so bright good buy

GMC Suburban
By larrybrown on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 GMC Suburban C1500 4dr SUV

I love our 95 Suburban. We get about 16 mpg on highway, 14 normal driving. This isn't bad to me considering my minivan got 19-20 mpg with far less room and no towing capacity.

Good Experience
By GMCowner on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 GMC Suburban C1500 4dr SUV

We bought it new. I love the space when we travel. We took the truck across the county once, into Canada twice, loaded with five people and lots of luggage. It's no longer than the station wage we had before, so I don't understand why people complain about the size - it's easy to handle.

Suburban
By gpark on 03/09/02 01:10 AM (PST)

1995 GMC Suburban C1500 4dr SUV

Great truck. Driving by myself or with a gang of eight - pure comfort. Quality built auto, too!