1994 GMC Suburban 5.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - It was my baby!

1994 GMC Suburban - Consumer Review

1500 4dr SUV (5.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

It was my baby!
By Regina Gant on

1994 GMC Suburban K1500 4dr SUV 4WD

I loved driving my truck. I drove it everywhere. I drove it from Texas to Kentucky which is 1,016 miles. I drove it from Kentucky to South Carolina which is 600 miles round trip. I loved the style of it. I loved every thing about it. Something went wrong with the front passenger side tie rods, bearings, rotaries or something cause it caused me to swirve, hit a ditch and roll. For some reason it would not come back to the left. I just came out of a right hand turn and the front passenger wheel just woudn't come back to the left for me to straighten back out in my lane.

Favorite Features

Seats 8, sport style, 4x4, 4x2, interstate mileage on gas, dual ac, indigo color, front bumper guard, fold down seats, removeable back seat, spare tire placement, where the jack is stored, double back door, overall features and look of the vehicle itself.

Suggested Improvements

Very back doors open up wider, stronger corner points of impact, seatbelts that will lock on any impact or unleveling of vehicle, removeable headrests on back seats, better cup holders,