I MISS MY GREAT WHITE 4X4 BOAT!!!.
By Phil. (aka Dr. Phil) on
1994 GMC Suburban K1500 4dr SUV 4WD
The only thing I regret about my GMC Sub.is selling it. I admit I had some minor problems, but it was just std. ware-n-tire 4 the miles it had. I bought it used with 120k. I rebuilt the trany at 155k, only $800. My last truck was an S-10 Xtra-cab. Great truck, needed more room 4 my 3 children. And boy we where happy! My wife didn't like it at 1st, later she fell n love. Especially after a trip from So.Cal 2 all over Texas. My State.We took our kids and a family member, some portable TV's, munchies, and all our luggage in the back and averaged about 17-18 mpg. And other vacations. Any-1 looking 4 a used GMC with a 350 I highly recommend. I just need a truck now. I hope I fine a good used 1.
Favorite Features
The comfort captains chairs. A/C up Front, Center, and Rear. Great Place 2 relax in the back, no wonder the kids wanted to be back their. Always cold a/c. Your own controls. I Did put 17in wheels and little larger tires 4 the mileage. With these little changes it went allot better with no problems.
Suggested Improvements
Just 1 little 1. A little bet better stopping power. Needed a little larger rotors, disc n the back 2. I just put on the best break pads I could find. Other than that, I miss my GREAT BIG WHITE 4X4 BOAT. Highly recommend.