2003 GMC Sonoma Consumer Review: SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY FORD

2003 GMC Sonoma - Consumer Review

SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY FORD
By Happy Consumer on

2003 GMC Sonoma 4dr Crew Cab SLS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Got rid of my Ford Ranger Edge to get more room. Big mistake. This truck has rattled since the day I bought it. Windshield seal came out at highway speed a week after I got it. Dealership said it happens allot in warm climates…HELLO GM HOW ABOUT FIXING THE PROBLEM IF IT HAPPENS ALLOT. Interior is cheap and truck has already been having electrical problems (shorts causing check engine light to come on). I spent more time in a rental Neon than in my new truck. It is very capable off road. I think my problems are more from cheap workmanship than faulty parts. GM should slow down their assembly line and pay attention to what their doing.

Favorite Features

Lots of room in a small truck. 4 adults can ride comfortably. Off road capability. Great low range. Hug tow capacity. Awsome rebates. Only paid $19,000.

Suggested Improvements

MORE FIT A FINISHED. More horsepower without taking torque. Less road noise. Rewired for towing (come on Ford can do it). Must do something about wires rattling on firewall. Caulk windshield seal with something more heat resistant.