2003 GMC Sonoma Consumer Review: I love my truck

2003 GMC Sonoma - Consumer Review

SLS Extended Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

I love my truck
By Me and my truck on

2003 GMC Sonoma 3dr Extended Cab SLS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I have had nothing but great experiences with my truck, It was a spur of the moment decision to buy this truck when it caught my eye on the dealer lot because it is flame yellow. When I first drove it I knew it was the one. Ive had minor problems with the heater controls and passenger door seals, but i took it to the dealership and they got it fixed right away under warranty. The towing capacity is increadible for a small truck, I can just fit my 600lb quad in the back which you hardly notice is there,you can still hook a trailer behind load it up and pull the hills to the mountains without a problem. Love the 4.3.

Where do I start- Shift on the fly 4wd,awsome low range, locking rear diff, really comfortable interior. You get alot of heads turning when you drive past.

Not much to improve on a great truck. Some white faced guages, and speakers in the rear. More torque in the higher rpm.