1999 GMC C3500 Crew Cab LB 2WD
By dcswes on
1999 GMC Sierra Classic 3500 C3500 SLE 4dr Crew Cab LB
Great Truck! I have had no eng. or trans. problems with this truck. It will pull anything I have hooked to it from a car hauler to a 18ft flatbed trailer with no problem. Gas mileage is alright(15 in town, 18 hwy). Since this is a 1 ton truck I think gas mileage is not bad. Insurance company rates it as commerical (even though I do not use it that way) so insurance is cheaper. As a mother I am always always concerned about safety. I feel that my family is very secure in this truck. With it being a long wheel base it is somewhat hard to park(takes up more then one space). I have a GMC Yukon XL and I like driving the truck more. If you are looking for a truck I highly recommend this one!!!
Favorite Features
Four full size doors. Love the 8ft bed with matching shell on it. Can move things no matter what the weather is like. Have full bench seats in front and back, so can carry six people.
Suggested Improvements
Needs rear vents for air/heat. People in front are cold or hot by the time people in back are ok. Hate, hate, hate the cup holder. It is located in front of the middle vents so you cup blockes those 2 vents and will not hold large cups. 2nd holder slides out of 1st and is 2" deep. Lg cups spill out!