Simply put: The best vehicle on the road
By Bolldog on
2001 GMC Sierra C3 4dr Extended Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
The Dodge dealer couldn't stand having a truck on its lot that looked better than all of the Dodge trucks around it, so I got a great deal. First impression: The best looking truck I'd ever seen. (I have the black one.) Second impression: The most powerful truck I'd ever driven. Third impression: The most versatile vehicle man has ever made. I can't say enough good things. If I want to go out on the town, I get it detailed, and it turns heads. If I need to tow 9000 lbs through the mud, I don't hesitate, and neither does the truck. I bought my C3 with 25k miles, and now have 122k miles. I've owned 15 cars/trucks - this is the best by far. From the other reviews, I'm not alone!
Favorite Features
Looks, ride, quality, power, AWD system, durability, reliability, low maintenance costs, good gas mileage, versatility
Suggested Improvements
I would say make the gas mileage better, but it's a 325hp 6.0 with AWD. I still get 20 mpg on the highway! After many hours of investigation, I now just ignore the piston slap on cold starts. It hasn't hurt performance.