Used 2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Sierra 3500HD model:

The new diesel is "wow"
By Brian

2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD Regular Cab Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

This non dually 3500 with the new diesel is a blast and very man like. I just purchased a 2006 3500 dump for my construction business. I love the fuel economy and the way it pulls my big trailers I didn't care for the new body style so I found a new 06. I added a pickup this month and all they had were 07 & 08. I bought the 08. Holy cow is the power different. This truck is sharp and can pull a trailer. It gets worked on job sites and I pile the mile on. Good fuel economy and pretty comfortable for a 3500. I will buy more as I update my fleet from Ford to GMC.

The powerful engine. 6.6 I just looked up the numbers on it. What a monster. I really like the body now. I like the instrument panels. (old school)?

I cant get the digital readouts to read in English. The center console should have storage. The 06 does. The floor shifter should have some light to tell if it is engaged. The light on dash is hard to see. 4X4.