2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 3500HD model:
GMC Sierra
By Jack on 12/30/07 20:18 PM (PST)

2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD SLE1 4dr Extended Cab LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

The GMC truck is a great truck to own. I've had it for a few months now and so far it's been a good experience. It's the first time I've had a truck with four-wheel drive and with the winter we've had, I don't know how I managed without it! The handling is excellent for a vehicle its size. Gas mileage is acceptable for this type of vehicle (3500 HD). I would certainly buy another GMC vehicle again and recommend it highly.

The new diesel is "wow"
By Brian on 10/16/07 18:33 PM (PDT)

2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

This non dually 3500 with the new diesel is a blast and very man like. I just purchased a 2006 3500 dump for my construction business. I love the fuel economy and the way it pulls my big trailers I didn't care for the new body style so I found a new 06. I added a pickup this month and all they had were 07 & 08. I bought the 08. Holy cow is the power different. This truck is sharp and can pull a trailer. It gets worked on job sites and I pile the mile on. Good fuel economy and pretty comfortable for a 3500. I will buy more as I update my fleet from Ford to GMC.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD in NJ is:

$122 per month*