Used 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Sierra 2500HD model:

Loving every minute
By 2013duramax

2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Love this truck! Not only has there been attention to detail, but no detail has been overlooked. The 6.6L V8 Duramax coupled with the Allison 1000 6 speed tranny is awesome. The comfort level is excellent. Mine is an SLT Crew Cab standard box, Steath Gray with light tan leather. Very impressed with the high tech electronics and trailer brake controller. Although I have not purchased a new truck in over 10 years (my last new one was a 2002 GMC Sierra SLT Duramax) the sticker shock was tolerable! I would recommend this truck to anyone that regularly tows or hauls a sizable load. We have a 29 foot 5th wheel and use it often. I cannot say enough positive things about this rig - Buy One!

Favorite Features

1. The Duramax/Allison combo. 2. The integral trailer braking system. 3. The vehicle information system readouts. 4. The Bluetooth. 5. The styling - both interior and exterior. 6. The comfortable seating (heated and cooled). 7. Back up camera.

Suggested Improvements

It's really hard to try to suggest any improvements, but the only thing I can think of is to improve fuel economy.