2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD Consumer Review: Wow!

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD - Consumer Review

Denali Crew Cab Pickup (6.0L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Wow!
By Tom Smith on

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

This car is simply amazing in every single regard. Just looking at it with its chrome and black paint give me butterflies. Everything's Perfect: Exceptional Ride Quality, Excellent handling, sharp and handsome interior, macho exterior, insane towing capacities, almost unheard of amounts of torque, heated and cooled seats,-I could go on all day. This vehicle is also a charm off-road, capable of passing going through anything although Front, Center, and Rear locking differentials would help contribute to its off-roading prowess. Towing is also done in comfort and ease as the engine does not even begin to strain even under the heaviest loads. I would not think twice about buying another one.

Everything, especially exterior design. I driven lots of trucks, and none of them could come close to this ones macho-looks. It even looks better then a Hummer. Towing anything of almost any size is possible. I towed a 10.5 thousand lb trailer last weekend and the engine wasn't even close to strained

Heated+Cooled+Massaging Front and rear seats. Front, Side and Rear parking sensors. Heated and cooled cup holders. Adaptive Cruise Control. Power adjustable pedals and tilt/telescoping wheel. Head Up Display, adaptive headlights, and night vision. One touch windows. High Beam Assist. Blind Spot Alert.