2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 2500HD model:
Absolutely Amazing!
By Roper on 03/02/08 08:22 AM (PST)

2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned 6-7 GM products over the last 25 years and I can honestly say that the appointments and driving ability of this vehicle are outstanding. Everything is perfect

Duramax/Allison combo is a beast!
By Mark on 01/08/08 20:28 PM (PST)

2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle was a replacement for a 2005 2500HD Duramax SLE and the engines are nothing alike. The new Duramax and six speed Allison is quieter, smoother and the towing power is incredible. We are towing a 35 foot travel trailer and it is like there's nothing behind you. The Z71 package does increase the stiffness but the ride is excellent. The interior rivals my '07 Denali. If you gotta tow, this is the one to buy.

One Great Truck
By Big Rob on 12/03/07 15:12 PM (PST)

2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased my 08 in October and now have 5000 miles on it. The fuel economy is around 16 in city and 18 on highway, but I am still in break-in period and expect improvement. Economy drops quickly north of 70 MPH. The Duramax and Allison are a great powerteam and while you can hear it shift, you cannot feel it. Interior on the SLT very well laid our and looks like it should be in a luxury car. The GM 100k warranty is a big plus. My only concern is the 26 gallon fuel tank is too small for hauling heavy trailers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.