Used 2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Sierra 2500HD model:

2008 2500 HD 4x4 6.6L DurmaxW/Allison
By tdust

2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

This is a great truck,This truck was used in the oil and gas industry and it has over 188,000 miles that I put on it.The truck has never been put in the shop for any major repairs.just regular service.Avarage 4000 to 5000 miles a month and it never left me on the side of the road.Tows like a beast! Used to pull loads of 7 to 9 thousand pounds over 600 miles @ 70 MPH.In fact I liked the truck so much when we got our new 2011 GMCs I bought this one from the owner.now she is retired but I would'nt hesitate to drive the truck anywhere.

Towing,Hauling,Relialibilty

Cheap interior,Rough ride

Great truck but a kidney blaster empty
By Steve

I love this truck but when I am not towing or under load she will shake you on bad michigan roads. I decided to weigh it down a bit in the back and that has smoothed it out for sure. MPG is 12. 12 @ 74 towing the boat, 12 at 35 around town. I got 14 on the highway going 65 but that was hard to take for a 2mpg gain. Love the solid feel of the truck!

Solid feel

Soften the ride just a bit