2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 2500HD model:
Love my Duramax!
By dozergirl11 on 10/23/12 14:55 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this truck with over 100k miles on it, but was obviously well taken care of, as it is now. I have pulled several trailers already that stretch the written towing capabilities, but she has pulled them all just fine with no squatting, and the tow/haul option does really well even with the larger trailers If I was going to buy a truck again, I'd buy the same one. The SLE2 is nice inside and out, with my favorite part of the exterior being the cab lights. They just make the truck look sharp!

The Best I've Seen
By MOC on 02/10/10 23:09 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have put 70,000 miles on this truck, and it is by far one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Any negatives I have seen on here were in reference to the SLE interiors or the Gas Engine and its transmission. The truck handles very well and can pull anything you can imagine. The 6.6L Diesel and its transmission get excellent mileage for a truck this size. I get 22mpg on a 55mph highway and 19mpg on 70mph highway. City mileage is around 14mpg(with lots of stoplights). I don't think you could find a quieter diesel thats more comfortable, more powerful, and tougher than this truck. The seats do have good lumbar support in the SLT package. I really highly recommend this truck.

Duramax Rules
By mARK on 09/01/09 20:34 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck so much! more quiet then a Dodge or Ford Diesel. This truck could pull a battleship with it's strong Allison transmission!

Very Powerful. Very Comfortable
By Dennymax on 01/21/09 16:40 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have been driving my truck for about a year & a half. I was excited at first because it was new. Now I am still excited! The Duramax/Allison is a just a great design. There is so much power for towing. This truck should come with a warning light reminding you that a trailer is attached because you will forget that it's there! No more "white knuckle" driving while towing, built in brake controller works really well. This is just flat out awesome! The seats are like flying 1st class, interior is much improved. SLT has all the goodies, more like a luxury car, except it's a truck. Why have a car anymore?

2007 GMC
By Ken on 11/05/07 15:41 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck! The Duramax towed my 31ft Airstream on a 5000 mile trip without any problems. The truck was very stable and had lots of power to spare in all situations. Gas mileage was around 12.5 mpg towing and 17 alone. I hope for better mileage after the diesel gets broken in. I expected at least some problem to show up on the brand new truck but am pleased to say everything is working perfectly.

Love it
By DM on 08/06/07 15:32 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

One of the best trucks I've owned. Was looking at another brand until someone told me how good the fuel mileage was with this truck. Somewhere around 18 to 20 mpg highway driving. The 6.6 Duramax diesel/6speed Allision trans is one awesome drive train. Plenty of power to spare. Shifting is very smooth. Interior comfort is excellent. The dual zone auto temp. control, leather power bucket seats keeps comfort at the front in this vehicle.I would highly recommend this truck to anyone wanting muscle and comfort.

Awesome 2500 HD
By Eric on 06/27/07 20:28 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Was driving a 2006 2500 HD SLT and loved it. Just traded and picked up my 2007 2500 HD SLT. Wow, what a huge change. Feels like I am driving a luxury large SUV. Totally updated inside and out. Inside much better and up to date. Quiet ride. Feels larger than 2006 when driving. Smooth. Recommend this one!

Awesome
By Paul on 06/04/07 19:21 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in Ford, Bought the new 2500HD. The first thing I noticed was the awesome interior, The stock 6.0 with the auto 6 speed was next to put a grin on my face, the big block power out of that little motor is amazing. I say to all who are interested, The new GMC Sierra is an awesome truck, with plenty of power to do what ever you would like!

The good, the bad and the ugly
By carlotat on 05/03/07 07:08 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

The GMC is a replacement for my stolen '03 Ford F-250 Powerstroke. I bought the GMC Sierra on the recommendations of others who had purchased it, against my better judgment. The Sierra has some nice features, particularly the interior arrangement. Everything is within easy reach and well laid out. The Duramax and Allison are a great duo, and can easily haul my horse trailer up any hill with ease. My biggest problem with the Sierra is the puny O.E. Bridgestone tires. Why GMC chose to put highway tires on a HD truck is beyond me, but after slipping and sliding my way through a snowy and muddy New Mexico winter, and with only 6200 miles on the tires, I replaced them with Michelin M/S. Huge difference.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.