Used 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic Extended Cab

View reviews for a specific Sierra 2500HD Classic model:

I'd buy it again
By chris

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic Extended Cab SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I like it. I read as much for reviews as I could find before I picked it up and it meets or exceeds any postive review I have read. Very reliable. The only thing I'm bumming out on is that I had to buy the only model you can't change tire size on without (warranty issues) getting a tuner or such and that's coming. I'm happy with it other than the tire size from GM.

Favorite Features

The torque, and that is going to Increase.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger rubber.

Best vehicle I have ever owned
By Dave

The four wheel on the fly is critical for me. The awesome power this engine generates is amazing. The ride quality will rival expensive luxury cars. People ask me all the time if it is really a diesel because it is so quiet. They are also impressed with the acceleration, ride quality, and quietness when they ride with me. I will buy another GMC diesel when this one is worn out...in about 20 years or 350,000 miles.

Favorite Features

The leather seats are comfortable and easy to keep up. It makes getting in and out much easier too. I like everything about this truck.

Suggested Improvements

The only things I would change about this vehicle is the fender well size to accept bigger tires without doing a 2" lift. I use a Hypertech programmer to increase performance and mileage that could, and should, be programmed at the factory.

GMC Duramax
By Buntonjax

The Duramax 6L diesel is more than I expected. Not only is it quit, it rides like a dream. This engine also has the power to move anything I hook up to. The layout of the interior is excelent, everything right where I can reach it. This was a very good buy for me.

Favorite Features

The seats are great. I can posistion them to just the right height for my driving.

Suggested Improvements

I would like to see an anolog speedometer mileage indicator, The digital speedometer (mileage indicator) is OK, but I still like to see what's going on.