2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: 25,000 miles on my 2014 Sierra

2014 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

SLT Double Cab (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

25,000 miles on my 2014 Sierra Slt
By leonizean on

2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Well what can i say. I Fell in love with the way she looks. to those who have not put any real miles on there vehicles yet the problems only get worse. I never tow or haul anything i strictly drive freeway. no off road. Let me list a few problems i have. windshield leaks into the cab, windows are loud at freeway speed, rattling in the cab, headlights suck at night, suspension when wet creeks badly, truck chirps about 55 mph. Satellite gps quits randomly,usb ports stopped working,110 volt outlet quit, transmission slips, transmission searches for gears randomly shifts,Today 4/22/14 she lost power going up hill. i am in a love hate relationship with my truck these days.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is how she looks when I've washed her she's all clean i have the tri platinum white. The chrome rims grill door handles are all polished to a shine. i get a lot of complements on how pretty she is. i have even walked up on a guy taking pictures of her.

Suggested Improvements

why are they not keyless?? heres my suggestion to GM. Keep the outside. Fix everything under it.
By marshall1090
on 05/18/14 19:57 PM (PDT)

What did the factory say about the usb ports? i am having trouble myself. thanks