2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: Shockingly Nice Truck

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

Work Truck Extended Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Shockingly Nice Truck
By DRB on

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I am one of those horrible people who only review things that are really bad or really good, those truck is definitely the latter. I got the 5.3 extended cab, leather, basically everything. This nicer than most cars I've been in and its as quiet as my wife's Honda Accord. GM has come a long way, the interior no longer feels cheap and flimsy. The sound from the engine when you accelerate sounds like a symphony. If you are considering a truck, I would recommend at least driving one and with all the discounts on the 2010's it was hard to pass up, 10 grand off the sticker. I would buy this truck again in a heartbeat.

The leather seat make it feel like a luxury car. The acceleration is spectacular. Plenty of room for everything.

Heated outside mirrors and seat should be standard at this level. I bought an SLE, unfortunately if you want a deal on a 2010 you have to choose from what's on the lot.