not what i exspected fora new truck
By jeff hall on
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE1 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
Tail lights were replaced after filling with condensation, blinkers get a mind of there own, "when I turn the blinker on the light flashes on dash but no clicking sound from the relay no the blinker even works on the outside. Last night partially the lights on the dash "half" of them when off and on twice and came back on. As I was driving in a snow storm I noticed something flashing from the front of the truck. Haven't found what it might be because when it stopped the truck and did a walk around it to see if all the lights were working they were and got back into the truck and when I got home turning into my drive there was the flash again. If its happening when I take it in then what?
Favorite Features
i like the front end look. i like having 4x4. ilike the clearance from the road and i also like xm,onstar,and the built in phone. the blower for the heating and ac? now that is awesome. rides better than my 67 gto to.
Suggested Improvements
The dealer called it rail dust needed repaint. The dealer said they couldn't find anything wrong with the turn signals, and if the dash lights aren't flashing on and off when I take it in this time? well I guess there's nothing wrong there either. Fix my truck please seems to be electrical.