2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: I expected much, got more.

2008 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

Denali Crew Cab Pickup (6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic 5.8 ft. Bed)

I expected much, got more.
By icelander on

2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

After reading reviews about almost all possible kinds of trucks I decided on my Denali. Have had it for several days and this truck delivers. Interior is down to smallest detail without any fault, my truck actually looks better than the LandCruiser 200 having classical and delicate finish. Exterior is also great, kind a smart how low the truck looks giving the feeling of real street machine. It of course performs as a truck, no mistake there, but it's a looker. PS. Did I mention its screamingly powerful?

Hmmm, the sound system, the transmission, the quality of workmanship, the power, the smoothness and the almost royal chrome finish all around the car.

Strangely, I do have a small problem with my car. I live in Iceland and there is no map for my country for the NAV system. Something I knew but never the less, miss... Other than that, well my car is slightly indifferent about saving fuel...