Compare Denali to any other 1/2 ton.
By bob on
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I went into the truck market expecting to buy a Tundra because I have had such good luck with Toyotas.To say that I was pleasantly surprised with the Sierra is an understatement. I priced a loaded SLT with the 6 liter engine and the Denali was about the same price. It was an easy decision to buy the Denali because of the extas like the 6.2 liter motor and six speed tranny to mention a few. This truck will run with the Tundra, rides better, handles better and has a more refined interior. My wife prefers the Denali over her Acura RL, which she loves. My freinds can not believe the power with the engine and tranny combination. Do yourself a favor and test drive a Denali when looking for a new truck!
Favorite Features
Drivetrain, Autostart, the ride and handling, luxurious interior, build quality, fold up rear seat, remote folding mirrors. This truck comes with so many standard features and safety features.
Suggested Improvements
Better MPG ( I'm getting 15 MPG ). Needs telescoping wheel. Sirius radio would be nice instead of XM. These are small gripes for a great truck.