Best Truck for the Money
By Matt on
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I have been looking at buying a new truck for a while and the Sierra Denali is by far the best bang for the buck, that is if you can afford it. The truck has the best ride and handling of any truck I have ever driven. Gas mileage is not to great, so far I have average 15 mpg in the city and I got up to 22 mpg on the highway, but that is not to bad considering you have 403 HP on tap. The truck has excellent fit and finish and the exhaust note is very nice. If you pay sticker for this truck you will be paying way too much, I managed the get the 2WD model with the upgraded 20" chrome wheels for $35,900 (retailed for a little over 42). Bottom line, a great truck for the money.
Favorite Features
Remote start, bose sound system, 403 HP, power folding mirrors with tilt- down, the leather seats are very comfortable, the overall appearance of the truck (hands down the best looking factory truck, turns a lot of heads), heated windshield washer fluid when ice covers your winshield, smooth ride.
Suggested Improvements
Standard spray in bed liner and side steps. Also, based on the retail price a sunroof should be standard. I don't have many complaints about this truck, it is an all around great truck.