2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: No regrets

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

Denali Crew Cab Pickup (6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic 5.8 ft. Bed)

No regrets
By Don on

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I was shopping for a Ford F150 and was determined to get the best. I was frustrated that I could not get factory remote start, DVD or a motor that impressed me. Just by chance I decided to check out the Denali. It had everything I wanted, NAV, DVD, Sunroof, heated steering wheel/seats and best of all a motor with more power than I ever imagined. This thing is a beast and sexy as ever. I turn more heads with this truck than I did with my Mustang Cobra. It's a combination of looks(black with chrome everywhere) and sound (the 6.2 L sounds like a 60's muscle car) Everytime I start the truck it puts a smile on my face. The black leather and stitching is perfect. Manual shift is awesome.

Awesome power, AWD, big 20" polished alum rims, chrome everywhere, heated steering wheel, and comfort.

Wish that it had backup camera for this model year, but can always add one later with aftermarket. No other complaints.