2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: Good truck for everyday life!

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

SLE1 Extended Cab Pickup (4.8L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.8 ft. Bed)

Good truck for everyday life!
By Rosco on

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck new in late of 07 and loved the body style. I have owned Chevrolet trucks before and this is my first GMC truck and I love it. Sad to say a woman ran a red light four months ago and took my bumper and grille off it wasnt bad damage just cosmetic. When the woman hit me at 55mph it felt like I hit a pot hole it, I had to make sure I was hit. This truck took a hit and kept on going the body and frame is so strong and well built, I have it back now and I missed it very much. I have the 4.8 engine and was cautious about the engine since my last truck had a 350 and was a powerhouse but the engine has really been great. This truck is my favorite I plan to keep it a long time.

The exterior of the the truck is tough looking and gets alot of head turners, i have added spray in bedliner and soon exhaust is upon the way. the suspension is tough and ruff. I love this truck. The radio is good and the headlights are great.

I have cloth interior, lint does stick so that would be something to think about for future models and improve gas mileage.