2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: Good truck for everyday life!

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

2007 GMC Sierra 1500

SLE1 Extended Cab Pickup (4.8L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.8 ft. Bed)

Good truck for everyday life!
By Rosco on

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck new in late of 07 and loved the body style. I have owned Chevrolet trucks before and this is my first GMC truck and I love it. Sad to say a woman ran a red light four months ago and took my bumper and grille off it wasnt bad damage just cosmetic. When the woman hit me at 55mph it felt like I hit a pot hole it, I had to make sure I was hit. This truck took a hit and kept on going the body and frame is so strong and well built, I have it back now and I missed it very much. I have the 4.8 engine and was cautious about the engine since my last truck had a 350 and was a powerhouse but the engine has really been great. This truck is my favorite I plan to keep it a long time.

The exterior of the the truck is tough looking and gets alot of head turners, i have added spray in bedliner and soon exhaust is upon the way. the suspension is tough and ruff. I love this truck. The radio is good and the headlights are great.

I have cloth interior, lint does stick so that would be something to think about for future models and improve gas mileage.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review