2007 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:
Awesome Truck
By drdice on 06/19/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Just purchased this vehicle a few weeks ago. GM has definitely won me back as a customer. Last GM owned was a '96 Blazer. They have finally figured out how to put style into their new vehicles. The truck drives so solid and smooth and exudes quality craftsmanship throughout. I did consider buying a new Tundra but it just didn't have the same curb appeal as the Sierra. Also, the Tundras interior looked and felt very cheap and plasticky compared to the Sierra. I hope this Sierra ends up being as reliable as the Tundra likely will be.

Got Heavy?
By john claeys on 06/17/07 18:00 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE2 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

OK, so it is a full-sized pick up. but does it have to be so heavy? "Drives like a car", I don't think so..unless you're referring to a '56 Buick! This truck has heavy steering and an unpleasant oversteer, I have to actually drive it out of turns. I have noticeable brake fade coming down the mountain. I have tried to drive with the perverbial "egg under my foot" and have managed a whopping 15mpg combined driving...far less than I've heard others tout.

A#1 truck
By Donald Blakely on 06/09/07 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck handles great and has all the power I need to get going. The stabilatrac surprised me how great it works. The ride is smoother than my '03 Sierra classic and more room and comfort. You don't really realize the power until you look in the rear view mirror.

This is a homerun!
By happy driver on 06/02/07 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a truck save yourself a lot of time and go to directly to your GMC dealer! Don't waste your energy going anywhere else including the import stores. This is by far the best truck for the money, best fit, finish, quality, fuel economy, performance. Do I need to keep going? If you have ever looked at a GM before, this is nothing like you have seen.

Best Truck I've owned!
By Josh Wiese on 05/31/07 22:19 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought truck approx 5 weeks ago. Every aspect of the truck is as good if not better than I anticipated, no buyers remorse whatsoever. Great city or highway comfort and performance. Needed upgrade to Crew Cab for growing family, they love the new truck. Can't wait to see the full effect of the 20mpg (hwy) mileage, only have 1500 miles on truck so far. I've owned a '93 Toyota and a '88 GMC, and this new one blows them away with quiet ride, power, great looks, quality, and comfort. Highly recommend it! Great job GMC, keep it up.

Nice truck!
By KD on 05/17/07 15:55 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased an '07 Sierra and I absolutely love it! There is no comparison between this truck and the '99 Sierra that I traded. The stealth gray is awesome, and the build quality is superb. I have the work truck with the preferred package, SL package and towing package. I just can't get over how nice this truck is and nice the ride is compared to the old body style that I owned. I have the 4.8l and am getting 17-18 mpg mixed driving.

gmc
By jose on 05/13/07 07:59 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It's a very confortable truck, really impressive in gas mileage, excelent handling, and very quiet. Everything on it is easy to use, from the seats that fold up to the radio controls.

'07 Sierra Crew Cab 6.0 Vortec Max
By Jon on 05/07/07 18:52 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I just go my new 2007 Sierra with the 6.0 Vortec Max 4x2 3 weeks ago. After looking for a truck that has the power and comforts for traveling, the Sierra met my goals. Traveling on the highway I am averaging about 20 and in my normal driving I am averaging about 16. This is better than my previous '04 F150 with the 5.4. The rear locking differential is a huge plus for this truck. Even in the mountains driving up steep gravel roads, I never have any problems. GM did a great job with the new truck.

Bye Bye Toyota!
By Best Truck!!! on 04/27/07 09:20 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have nothing bad to say about this truck, it is absolutely great! I previously owned 2005 Sierra Denali, and before that 2003 Yukon. Loved them both. I never had a problem with either not one! I must say this truck is a huge improvement over the other for the interior. The interior is as well put together as my mother's '07 MB S550. The performance is great also. I recently took a trip to Vegas, about 300 each way and I got 22.7 MPG outstanding.

Really Great Truck
By BEDFORDFORREST on 04/24/07 13:51 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I am very happy with my new Sierra. Fuel economy has been better than expected, but I drive 70-75 max and don't floor it. Getting a solid 20-21 on highway and 16-17 city. The SLT interior is plush and the seats and ride are wonderful. I would recommend this truck to anyone. There isnt anything I don't like except I wish they offered a bluetooth option and 6 speed tranny!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.