Used 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:

1st Time GMC Owner
By 1st Time GMC Owner

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

All of my life I have owned Chevrolets and never considered buying a GMC because of the price difference. I splurged this year and paid the extra cost for the GMC and I now see the difference. The cab is so much quieter, the ride is so much better, and you can definitely see the "Professional Grade" that is advertised! I reccommend this truck to everyone but their is a considerable price increase over the standard Chevy truck.

The well insulated cab, low road noise. The almost no bump ride, comparison to the Cadillac! You will not believe it until you drive it.

With this type of truck being so luxurious with the low noise and ride, The electronics need to be upgraded to match. My 2004 Chevy Silverado LS 4x4 Ext cab, had comparable matches in options to this truck and a couple that the new 2007 didnt have?(automatic down windows, all, and push button 4wd

2007 GMC
By Bryce Agnew

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

So far I have been very happy with this truck. I have the vortec Max so I have the 6.0 engine and beefed up transmission, locking rear end, suspension, and brakes. Highly recommended.

Front parking sensors, rear camera parking/reverse assist.

Made the right choice
By Rico

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2wd crew cab w/ 5.3, SLE1, and 20 inch rims. Extremely pleased with purchase. I've owned all other brands including GMC before and this is the best truck I have ever owned/driven. Debated GMC vs. Toyota for months but went with GMC due to inside/outside looks and GMC mileage better. Toyota has very nice truck but GMC hit the mark w/ this one. The 20 inch rims make the truck as far as looks concerned. Get the remote start, this is my first vehicle with remote start and now I wouldn't by another vehicle without it. I can start truck from inside restaurant and truck is nice and cool inside when I go to put kids in car seats. I'm starting to feel really spoiled in this thing.

20 inch rims, remote start, quiet ride, crew cab back seats folding up leaving flat floor for carrying stuff. Overall looks of truck. Overall build quality.

A tighter turning radius would be nice but that's just being picky. This truck is awesome.

Best Truck Ever!
By HC

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best truck I have ever owned! It was between this truck or 2007 Tundra crewmax 5.7, Once I test drove both trucks, there was no questions who the winner was. The power on this truck Is awesome, it has a lot of potential, I have an intake, and a superchip added to the truck, I'm pulling right now about 450 HP. If you can afford to buy this truck, you should have money for gas. Do not complain about gas mileage. 14 mpgcity. 16mpg hwy

Everything!

Nothing

Mileage
By Kevin

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great looking truck. Performs well while towing and rides great. The gas mileage is no where near where GM says. Engines are not going to get 7 to 8 mpg better after they break in. I get 11-13 mpg driving around 65 mph. I love the remote start escpeccialy with the hot weather out here in central CA.

Remote start. Dual zone a/c. Overall looks. Best on the market in this department.

Really make the truck get close to estimeted mpg. This is hugely misleading to the buyer. I know they are estimates, but cmoe on. I could have made a better guess as to the end of the world.

• SUV