Used 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:

2007 GMC
By Bryce Agnew

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

So far I have been very happy with this truck. I have the vortec Max so I have the 6.0 engine and beefed up transmission, locking rear end, suspension, and brakes. Highly recommended.

Front parking sensors, rear camera parking/reverse assist.

Made the right choice
By Rico

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2wd crew cab w/ 5.3, SLE1, and 20 inch rims. Extremely pleased with purchase. I've owned all other brands including GMC before and this is the best truck I have ever owned/driven. Debated GMC vs. Toyota for months but went with GMC due to inside/outside looks and GMC mileage better. Toyota has very nice truck but GMC hit the mark w/ this one. The 20 inch rims make the truck as far as looks concerned. Get the remote start, this is my first vehicle with remote start and now I wouldn't by another vehicle without it. I can start truck from inside restaurant and truck is nice and cool inside when I go to put kids in car seats. I'm starting to feel really spoiled in this thing.

20 inch rims, remote start, quiet ride, crew cab back seats folding up leaving flat floor for carrying stuff. Overall looks of truck. Overall build quality.

A tighter turning radius would be nice but that's just being picky. This truck is awesome.

Best Truck Ever!
By HC

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best truck I have ever owned! It was between this truck or 2007 Tundra crewmax 5.7, Once I test drove both trucks, there was no questions who the winner was. The power on this truck Is awesome, it has a lot of potential, I have an intake, and a superchip added to the truck, I'm pulling right now about 450 HP. If you can afford to buy this truck, you should have money for gas. Do not complain about gas mileage. 14 mpgcity. 16mpg hwy

Everything!

Nothing

Mileage
By Kevin

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great looking truck. Performs well while towing and rides great. The gas mileage is no where near where GM says. Engines are not going to get 7 to 8 mpg better after they break in. I get 11-13 mpg driving around 65 mph. I love the remote start escpeccialy with the hot weather out here in central CA.

Remote start. Dual zone a/c. Overall looks. Best on the market in this department.

Really make the truck get close to estimeted mpg. This is hugely misleading to the buyer. I know they are estimates, but cmoe on. I could have made a better guess as to the end of the world.

General Motors Renaissance
By GMCMan

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first pick-up and to be honest, it may be my last because it was built to last a life-time. This has to be the finest GMC that I have ever owned and this quality is a product of general motors' renaissance.

My favorite features are the satellite radio and the 6.0 ltr. V8 engine.

The truck needs to also have front sensors.