2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews 4

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:
Best Truck I've owned!
By Josh Wiese on 05/31/07 22:19 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought truck approx 5 weeks ago. Every aspect of the truck is as good if not better than I anticipated, no buyers remorse whatsoever. Great city or highway comfort and performance. Needed upgrade to Crew Cab for growing family, they love the new truck. Can't wait to see the full effect of the 20mpg (hwy) mileage, only have 1500 miles on truck so far. I've owned a '93 Toyota and a '88 GMC, and this new one blows them away with quiet ride, power, great looks, quality, and comfort. Highly recommend it! Great job GMC, keep it up.

gmc
By jose on 05/13/07 07:59 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It's a very confortable truck, really impressive in gas mileage, excelent handling, and very quiet. Everything on it is easy to use, from the seats that fold up to the radio controls.

'07 Sierra Crew Cab 6.0 Vortec Max
By Jon on 05/07/07 18:52 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I just go my new 2007 Sierra with the 6.0 Vortec Max 4x2 3 weeks ago. After looking for a truck that has the power and comforts for traveling, the Sierra met my goals. Traveling on the highway I am averaging about 20 and in my normal driving I am averaging about 16. This is better than my previous '04 F150 with the 5.4. The rear locking differential is a huge plus for this truck. Even in the mountains driving up steep gravel roads, I never have any problems. GM did a great job with the new truck.

Bye Bye Toyota!
By Best Truck!!! on 04/27/07 09:20 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have nothing bad to say about this truck, it is absolutely great! I previously owned 2005 Sierra Denali, and before that 2003 Yukon. Loved them both. I never had a problem with either not one! I must say this truck is a huge improvement over the other for the interior. The interior is as well put together as my mother's '07 MB S550. The performance is great also. I recently took a trip to Vegas, about 300 each way and I got 22.7 MPG outstanding.

Really Great Truck
By BEDFORDFORREST on 04/24/07 13:51 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I am very happy with my new Sierra. Fuel economy has been better than expected, but I drive 70-75 max and don't floor it. Getting a solid 20-21 on highway and 16-17 city. The SLT interior is plush and the seats and ride are wonderful. I would recommend this truck to anyone. There isnt anything I don't like except I wish they offered a bluetooth option and 6 speed tranny!

Impressed!
By TSully on 04/22/07 17:27 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I think this vehicle is a bargain. The only other vehicle that you can compare to is the Escalade. I had an '04 Sierra 4wd extended cab. The new Sierra drives so much smoother and feels more solid. The steering feel is improved as well. Not so soft. I like the 6 speed transmission. It shifts smoothly. Except out of 1st gear. There is a little push there that makes you feel there is a lot of power here. I like not having to mess with the 4wd stuff. All wheel drive does it better. The looks are a surprise improvement to me. I receive a lot of compliments on the looks. The gas mileage isn't a bad as I expected. Same as last truck.

Whats Not to Like?
By LittleJohn on 04/17/07 17:08 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I know this may seem early, but this is one great truck. Fit and finish is perfect. Interior design is great, well layed out. Exterior looks great! Love the Stealth Grey Color! The active engine management is seamless. I cant feel it switch from V4 to V8 or back again 1st tank mpg was 15, pretty good for around town for a lead foot like myself. This truck is as quiet as my Dad's Avalon and rides just the same. The rain sensing wipers are terrific. If GM keeps this up with the rest of its vehicles, it will win back a lot of foreign car buyers. My last two new vehicles were a Honda Odyssey and a Tundra. This GMC is just as good as either of those vehicles

Much Better than 2003 model
By bmac on 04/14/07 10:08 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

No more steering column noises, soft brakes, more power, and the best ride I have ever had in a truck.

My new GMC Sierra SLT Vortec Max Crew cb
By 1sttimetruck owner on 03/18/07 15:09 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought my truck a few days ago. I got the vortec max SLT. I was worried about such a big engine and fuel economy (6.0 liter) but when under moderate excelleration or on the highway it only uses 4 cylinders giving it better mileage than my mini-van that I traded in on it. It is very comfortable and the fit and finish of the leather and brushed aluminum trim competes with a Mercedes or BMW. The new design is way ahead of anything else I have seen on the road, when people see it they can't help but notice it's size and intmidating looks. Yes I also got it because I have neer owned anything but a GM automobile, but after driving it around I know I made the right choice.

3rd Sierra...Best Yet
By uh33nowit on 03/09/07 12:49 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Sierra and by far the best they've made yet. The exterior is simple yet very appealing. The biggest improvement was on the interior. GMC really thought through the location and function in the interior. The fit and finish is much improved over previous versions and the quality of the plastic is much better. The truck rides very smooth and feels much smaller than it is (which is a good thing when driving in traffic and parking). The engine is smooth and delivers quite nicely. The Active Fuel Management so far has been seemless when going from v4 to v8 mode. Currently I have been averaging 15 - 18 mpgs. No complaints