2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:
2007 GMC
By Bryce Agnew on 08/27/07 13:29 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

So far I have been very happy with this truck. I have the vortec Max so I have the 6.0 engine and beefed up transmission, locking rear end, suspension, and brakes. Highly recommended.

Made the right choice
By Rico on 08/19/07 19:04 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2wd crew cab w/ 5.3, SLE1, and 20 inch rims. Extremely pleased with purchase. I've owned all other brands including GMC before and this is the best truck I have ever owned/driven. Debated GMC vs. Toyota for months but went with GMC due to inside/outside looks and GMC mileage better. Toyota has very nice truck but GMC hit the mark w/ this one. The 20 inch rims make the truck as far as looks concerned. Get the remote start, this is my first vehicle with remote start and now I wouldn't by another vehicle without it. I can start truck from inside restaurant and truck is nice and cool inside when I go to put kids in car seats. I'm starting to feel really spoiled in this thing.

Best Truck Ever!
By HC on 08/18/07 09:26 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best truck I have ever owned! It was between this truck or 2007 Tundra crewmax 5.7, Once I test drove both trucks, there was no questions who the winner was. The power on this truck Is awesome, it has a lot of potential, I have an intake, and a superchip added to the truck, I'm pulling right now about 450 HP. If you can afford to buy this truck, you should have money for gas. Do not complain about gas mileage. 14 mpgcity. 16mpg hwy

Mileage
By Kevin on 08/07/07 14:52 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great looking truck. Performs well while towing and rides great. The gas mileage is no where near where GM says. Engines are not going to get 7 to 8 mpg better after they break in. I get 11-13 mpg driving around 65 mph. I love the remote start escpeccialy with the hot weather out here in central CA.

General Motors Renaissance
By GMCMan on 07/24/07 15:42 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first pick-up and to be honest, it may be my last because it was built to last a life-time. This has to be the finest GMC that I have ever owned and this quality is a product of general motors' renaissance.

Truckillac
By Mike on 07/11/07 14:42 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Only had this vehicle for a few weeks, but all impressions are great. Always drove Ford F-150's and there is no comparison to this truck. I did a lot of research before purchasing and the GMC rated the highest. This truck is superior in quality, ride and comfort. Have the loaded up SLT with all the options including the 20" wheels. Engine is plenty strong and tranny shifts smooth. My research revealed the GMC is assembled much better than the Chevy. The truck rides like a cadillac as the saying goes. As another rater said of this truck, "Don't waste your time looking at other trucks go to a GMC dealer and purchase the Sierra"! I'll drink to that.

Driving Miss Daisy
By studentdrivr on 07/06/07 12:25 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Denali 4dr Crew Cab AWD 5.8 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought the Denali and I'm having almost much fun with it as I do with my '07 Corvette! I had ordered a 5.7 Crewcab Limited Tundra mainly for the 6spd tranny. I had looked at the Silverado but was unhappy with the lack of a 6spd. Luckily I happened upon my all black Denali and it was love at first sight. Needless to say I was sold, took it back to the dealer and drove it home. I love the look,I love the way it handles and the interior is probably one of the best truck interiors I've seen. Did I mention it goes real fast? Everything works as designed, no buyers remorse

Awesome Truck
By drdice on 06/19/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Just purchased this vehicle a few weeks ago. GM has definitely won me back as a customer. Last GM owned was a '96 Blazer. They have finally figured out how to put style into their new vehicles. The truck drives so solid and smooth and exudes quality craftsmanship throughout. I did consider buying a new Tundra but it just didn't have the same curb appeal as the Sierra. Also, the Tundras interior looked and felt very cheap and plasticky compared to the Sierra. I hope this Sierra ends up being as reliable as the Tundra likely will be.

A#1 truck
By Donald Blakely on 06/09/07 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck handles great and has all the power I need to get going. The stabilatrac surprised me how great it works. The ride is smoother than my '03 Sierra classic and more room and comfort. You don't really realize the power until you look in the rear view mirror.

This is a homerun!
By happy driver on 06/02/07 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a truck save yourself a lot of time and go to directly to your GMC dealer! Don't waste your energy going anywhere else including the import stores. This is by far the best truck for the money, best fit, finish, quality, fuel economy, performance. Do I need to keep going? If you have ever looked at a GM before, this is nothing like you have seen.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.