3 years after
By GMC owner on
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I bought my GMC about 3 years ago. Loved the styling thinking it was the best full0sized truck out there. I've driven it daily since buying it. A few paint scrapes and had to replace both the front and rear brakes (just replaced the rear brakes myself today). As well as one headlight. All in all it really was how GM marketed it a long-lasting dependable truck. I've driven it from California to Virginia by way of Canada and Texas (towing a Volvo on a car trailer). I currently drive it in Germany. It has never not been a reliable truck. only complaint is that the 6.0 liter eats gas, and is not as good as GM says it is on fuel economy. A great truck for the money
Favorite Features
Styling, Seems like you can't kill this truck. Even though it's chevy's corporate cousin it still just feel solid and as their old ad slogan was "like a rock". Handles well at 90 mph in countries where there are no speed limits.
Suggested Improvements
Come on you have to find a way to make it better on Gas it's the 21st Century there has to be some better tech for improving fuel economy. Also unless you really punch the gas it kind of lags when wanting to pass.I could do without the speed governor since I can't drive as fast on the autobahn.