2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: Best vehicle I have ever owned

2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Best vehicle I have ever owned!
By Jeff on

2005 GMC Sierra 1500 4dr Crew Cab Denali AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought this truck used and it looks like it just rolled off the factory line. I have owned 2 F-150s and 04 Dodge Ram Quad cab. This by far blows them away. I traded a BMW 525i for it and I actually enjoyed the ride home better. My kids love the factory RSE DVD player and the room in the backseat compared to the other trucks I have owned. I love the driver's seat with the 4 point lumbar support, dual heated and powered front seats and very soft leather front and back. I have always jumped from vehicle to vehicle but I think I have found what I was looking for - a vehicle that has all the comforts of a sports car and the convenience of a pick-up truck.

Front seat - leather, lumbar and heated, power mirrors (fold in and out), roomy back seat and rear seat DVD player. Drives like a car, looks like a truck.

Turning radius is a little wide compared to other trucks. Suspension is a little bouncy and not tight. Gas mileage but it is a used truck.