Quality for years to come!
By Haus on
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 4dr Extended Cab SLE Rwd SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
I have had the truck for three weeks and put 1000 miles on it. I was pleased with the dealer, the deal and the truck! Receiving $3000 discount off list, from the GMC factory list gave me alot of extra electronics (Bose speakers,Onstar phone, and the cool XM radio)that I probably would not have bought. GMC gave $2500 incentive discount, and the dealer gave his discount. Don't miss out on these extra incentives. This truck handles like no other truck I have driven. My 1994 Chevy was nice, but the new handling, performance, comfort, creature features are the best. Sierra, to me, is the nicest styling that I have found in a 2004 truck. Get one!
Favorite Features
XM Radio, Bose speakers, Onstar phone. Computer for gas mileage, miles per gallon, business and personal mileage are at your finger tips on the steering wheel. The list goes on, I haven't had time to figure it out yet.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I see would be needed is gas mileage. At 16.8 MPG. opt for the 3.43 rearend. I got 3.73 with mine. This is the 5.3 motor.