2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: 2004 GMC Sierra 4.8 V8

2004 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

Work Truck Regular Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 5-speed Manual 8.1 ft. Bed)

2004 GMC Sierra 4.8 V8
By Roger on

2004 GMC Sierra 1500 2dr Regular Cab Work Truck Rwd LB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this vehicle used. It now has nearly 155,000 miles on it needing a little TLC and routine maintenance. It has needed little things like tune up, brakes, fluids changed, shocks and tires. This truck has exceeded all of my expectations for a higher mileage vehicle. It does not leak fluids or use and oil. I plan to put another 50K on it before even considering purchasing another truck. I have two friend that also own 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 with over 200+K miles on each. They both run very well needing only routine maintenance.

This truck has a classic and good looking style. I have used it to haul some heavy loads some that have exceeded its 1/2 ton rated capacity. It has performed beautifully. One tough truck.

This is a work truck and I purchased it with that in mind. It does not have any extras. Simply put - This truck does not need any extras to get the work done.