Best vehicle I have ever owned
By Michigan Bill on
2003 GMC Sierra 1500 4dr Extended Cab SLE 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
I bought this truck new and have enjoyed over 3 1/2 years of trouble free utility. I've hauled, towed, 4- wheeled, pulled, and just plain driven this truck to great delight and it has met or exceeded expectations all around. Mileage is better than most others trucks averaging 17-18 MPG even with 5.3L, 4WD, SLT luxury package, hard tonneau, running boards, Z71 off- road pkg, and more. Going GMC gives a hiher level of luxury and customer care than you get from Chevrolet. The seat and mirror memory is very useful for getting kids in and out of the back seat. I use the exit position button to bring seat forward enough so they can enter and exit the back easily.
Favorite Features
The computer information and control center makes you feel like you are driving a Cadillac! I get accurate mileage info, trip computers, an oil life monitor, custom lighting settings, and more. My extending visors always block the sun with little trouble. OnStar keeps you safe and connected.
Suggested Improvements
Get a spray on bed liner! You will never regret it. It's practically impervious and is guaranteed. Cleans easily and protects the bed. Side running boards are a must with the high step-in height, also.