2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: 2 Year Old Denali

2002 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

Denali Extended Cab Pickup (6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

2 Year Old Denali
By Suzcrew on

2002 GMC Sierra 1500 4dr Extended Cab Denali AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my Denali for 2 years now. Up until the warranty ran out I did not have any problems. Now problems with the drive shaft, steering, and transmission. I am have taken excellent care of my truck and wouldn't think of even getting it muddy. However, now I am thinking about trading it in on something with fewer problems. Your adverage Joe will not touch this truck for repairs. Getting parts has been impossible and even dealers can't order the right ones (parts). I love the look, the comfort, the whole package of this truck and hate to part with it. This truck gets more attention than I do!

The comfort of the seats - both front and back. The 2tone leather interrior. The way it can turn on a dime. Rear seat stereo controls.

Dual exhaust. Better stereo. Improve gas mileage. Power rear windows that roll all the way down and not cheap pop outs that have continual air leaks.