Used 1994 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:

My GMC
By Ray

1994 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab C1500 SLE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had this vehicle since my father passed away. He bought it brand new and I received it after that. It is in excellent conditon with a camper shell. Top to bottom excellent shape, I keep it up to date on oil changes and routine maintenance.

The color, the ride. No problems with it.

None

1994 GMC GOOD TRUCK
By Todd Calhoun

1994 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab C1500 SL 2dr Regular Cab LB

I purchased my 1994 GMC truck in 1996 due to my coaching obligations as a High School Teacher. I was a soccer coach for several years and I needed a truck. I have had several full sized trucks in the past but this is the best one I have ever had. Thanks GMC TODD CALHOUN

DEPENDIBILITY, THIS IS THE MOST DEPENDIBLE VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED. THE ACTUAL COST OF ANUAL MAINTENANCE IS LESS THAT $200. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MAJOR EXPENSISES IN OWNING MY 1500 AND DO NOT PLAN TO SEE ANY.

THE ONLY SUGGESTION I COULD THINK OF IS BETTER LOW END TORQUED. THE 4.3 LITER IS A LITTLE LOW ON LOW END TORQUE. OVER ALL IT IS EXCELLENT!

daily driver turned show truck
By badkelly

1994 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab C1500 SLE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought in 96, I just got it for everyday use. The only problem I ever had inside 100K miles was the fuel sender unit shorted out; $700 fix. Outside that, it runs fantastic, sounds great, and as of two years ago, quit seeing duty as a daily driver and began life as my show truck. I tore the engine down at 133K to add more hp, but it was still running great to that point! honestly the best vehicle i have owned (out of 15)

Availability of aftermarket parts, the purr of the engine when coupled with flowmaster muffler, the hunkered stance when lowered, the dependability, outright style, all around vision, easy to work on with a manual, very rugged and fast!

shoulda moved the radio and tape all to one location, but they fixed that with 95. of course, the radio was the first thing to go, so that wasn't an issue!