1993 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Review: 93 SL 4.3V6 8ft bed reg cab

1993 GMC Sierra 1500 - Consumer Review

Base Regular Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 5-speed Manual)

93 SL 4.3V6 8ft bed reg cab
By Tony on

1993 GMC Sierra 1500 C1500 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is the first truck I've ever owned and I can't say enough about her. This machine has never let me down and made me some extra cash.With the 4.3 liter V6 it is great on gas but sometimes underpowered on long trips with a heavy load but it's understandable. She runs like a champ & starts up on the first try every time. My wife prefers to go in the truck everywhere than our family sedan.(gotta say I feel the same).I've been everywhere with this truck up and down the east coast. She has a big 30 gallon tank so I can just keep going & going. Thought of getting a newer model but I can't part with her. Hats off to GM for this one. Love the simple styling and simplicity of maintaining this truck.

Easy to work on. Truck styling. Pretty roomy for a regular cab. Ac is ice cold. 8 foot bed gives you so much room to work with. Drives like a car. Reliability and comfort. Great gas mileage.

Should of thought of tie down anchors in the bed by this time. A little more power from the v6. Digital temp control is a little weird, should of made manual controls and um, um, um. That's it.