1992 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sierra 1500 model:
this ol ST
By keeth on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab C1500 SLE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I got a 1992 gmc sierra st reg. Cab short box. Got this truck from my dad who got it from a guy he worked with. That guy bought it brand new owned it faithfully for about 12 yrs. My dad had it faithfully for 5 did just about every thing to it. The truck was, is still in excellent shape for the year. Its a real head turning truck. I cannot find the st style in any Nada or Kelly or this page. I do know that the ss 454 was discontinued in 93 so I'm guessing the same with this.

Great old truck
By Anger_Performance on 12/07/06 20:50 PM (PST)

1992 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab C1500 SLE 2dr Regular Cab LB

My truck has over 400,000 kms on it, and still runs like new even though the body is pretty well rusted, due in part to a third rate body job 3 years ago.

No Complaints...sort of.
By CDB on 03/17/05 10:40 AM (PST)

1992 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab K1500 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Bought this new off the lot. The truck has hauled and been used as a truck with flawless reliability. I would recommend the V8 over the V6 just for the additional torque when pulling. Unlike others - the Fire Red paint is perfect - no peeling, and this truck has never seen the inside of a garage. I run short trips and my key is worn down to nothing, but the starter, water pump, clutch, etc. have yet to fail. Continues to serve me well.

Great truck
By rcmngm on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab C1500 SLE 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB

definitely a paint peeler~~~been touched up 3 times and still peeling. Should have been prepped better before painting or had better paint. I see way too many GMC's with paint peeling.

Good truck
By Zapa on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab C1500 SLE 2dr Regular Cab SB

No problems with vehicle so far.