1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy Consumer Review: A man's man's truck

1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy - Consumer Review

SLE 4dr SUV (4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual)

A man's man's truck
By SmoothDrRod on

1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

This is a great truck because it has lots of seating space, the seats are comfortable, and it will last forever. It has gone over 125,000 miles for me personally in 4 years time with nothing going wrong. Everyday I can go outside, turn the key and she starts. Starts for me when I need to tow a boat with some friends for a day out on the lake. She just keeps going off road until I find that perfect photo opportunity or whatever I ask of it. This is a fine truck meant to take abuse and keep rolling on down the road. I love the basic, no nonsense styling of the exterior, the near luxury quality of the interior. I won't drive anything else

Ultra Reliable Takes off road and on road abuse extremely well. SUPER SPACIOUS back seatExcellent Towing capabilities (3 ton boat with 5 friends and gear for the day? No Problem!) Super Relaible (did I say that again?)

Gas Milage is abysmal. Its not the major mechanical things that break... its the little stuff like the springs that pull the interior door handles back.