1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy 4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - A man's man's truck

1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy - Consumer Review

1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

SLE 4dr SUV (4.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual)

A man's man's truck
By SmoothDrRod on

1991 GMC S-15 Jimmy SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

This is a great truck because it has lots of seating space, the seats are comfortable, and it will last forever. It has gone over 125,000 miles for me personally in 4 years time with nothing going wrong. Everyday I can go outside, turn the key and she starts. Starts for me when I need to tow a boat with some friends for a day out on the lake. She just keeps going off road until I find that perfect photo opportunity or whatever I ask of it. This is a fine truck meant to take abuse and keep rolling on down the road. I love the basic, no nonsense styling of the exterior, the near luxury quality of the interior. I won't drive anything else

Favorite Features

Ultra Reliable Takes off road and on road abuse extremely well. SUPER SPACIOUS back seatExcellent Towing capabilities (3 ton boat with 5 friends and gear for the day? No Problem!) Super Relaible (did I say that again?)

Suggested Improvements

Gas Milage is abysmal. Its not the major mechanical things that break... its the little stuff like the springs that pull the interior door handles back.