Great Everyday SUV
By Chadthehammer on
1996 GMC Jimmy SLE 4dr SUV 4WD
I'm 20 years old and I Have worked construction throwing a wheel barrel in the back just putting the seats down, storing my fishing poles beside my tools, helped plenty of friends move a few things like small dressers and televisions, Camping is fun especially when dealing with the muddy and dirt roads just putting it in 4WD. and now being a Sales man I use it to transport packages and when I'm running a little late I like the option of just driving up onto a sidewalk or off road or squeezing between some small areas to maneuver around heavy congestion and traffic. I love it and the few repairs to the bushings, tires, and some electronics were worth it.
Favorite Features
when I'm running a little late I like the option of just driving up onto a sidewalk going off road or squeezing between some small areas to maneuver around heavy congestion and traffic. Just a all around fun vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Bushings, cold air intake, Not much I replaced the engine with one with half the mileage 70k on new engine 155k on the truck alone.