Used 2008 GMC Envoy Denali Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 GMC Envoy - Consumer Reviews

2008 GMC Envoy

View reviews for a specific Envoy model:

IT'S NEW AGAIN EVERYDAY
By Dan Smith

2008 GMC Envoy Denali 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

206,000 miles later, 8 years of ownership and every time I get behind the wheel I fall in love all
over again. She is an absolute sweetheart - the Envoy Denali is a great road-suv...hugs the road - runs down
the road at 80 mph - 2,000 rpm - 20 miles per gallon - comfort and just plain FUN TO DRIVE.

This is my 7th GMC product and I am just now ordering a new GMC Acadia Denali - 2017 - I just hope the new
one is 1/5 the suv this 2008 sweetheart is.

Envoy Denali
By woodbine

2008 GMC Envoy Denali 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I find the Envoy Denali to be a very wonderful product from GM. I recently had a 04 Trailblazer and the Envoy has a better ride style and the Denali package is excellent.

Exterior style and the honeycomb grille. The leather is soft and the ride is excellent.

Power retracting memory side mirrows telescoping steering wheel like the Enclave.

2008 Envoy Denali
By hiflier

2008 GMC Envoy Denali 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I got the Nav Package. In contrast to another review, I think it works great! Yes, there is a learning curve, but once you are proficient it works fine! Save for the XM traffic report - it does not have. I have owned previous Nav systems with this feature and it is great! We get comments all the time on how wonderful the vehicle looks - it looks like GM hit the mark on this vehicle. My wife drives is the primary driver and she absolutely loves this car over the Saturn ION we traded for it. Yes, the gas mileage went down with the trade, but the ride and the sense of feeling safe in a larger vehicle was worth the trade-off!

Interior trim and handling. Seeing the tire pressures displayed in the driver information display is a great feature!

Provide nav system with XM traffic updates.