2005 GMC Envoy XUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Envoy XUV model:
Most versatile vehicle I've ever owned
By ddtexas on 11/10/08 14:53 PM (PST)

2005 GMC Envoy XUV SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I flew to Alabama from South Texas to get the XUV because it had been discontinued and was hard to find. I will keep my XUV until it dies, because of how versatile it is (SUV/Pickup). Not to mention how enjoyable it is to drive. I've taken it to the Smokey Mtns, the Ozarks as well as traveled home to Wisconsin from deep South Texas without any problems. To me this is the perfect travel vehicle.

GMC XUV
By Richard on 01/05/05 17:52 PM (PST)

2005 GMC Envoy XUV SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. It drives comfortably; however a little mushy around corners. I would highly recommend this SUV

GMC XUV
By Richard on 01/05/05 17:52 PM (PST)

2004 Envoy XUV
By Deb on 12/29/04 09:31 AM (PST)

2005 GMC Envoy XUV SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. It is great--If I need hauling capabilities--it is there. Just driving--great. All around this car is the answer to having a truck when needed, but having a great vehicle to drive anytime.

2004 Envoy XUV
By Deb on 12/29/04 09:31 AM (PST)

NO COMPETITION
By AL SEWELL on 11/11/04 11:32 AM (PST)

2005 GMC Envoy XUV SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

THERE IS REALLY NOTHING LIKE IT.IT DOES EVERYTHING I COULD WANT ,PULL MY BOAT, HAUL PLY WOOD,MOVE FURNITURE,CARRY SIX PASSENGERS AND PERFORM WELL OFF ROAD.IF MY SUV COULD NOT DO ALL THESE THING,I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE A FOUR DOOR SEDAN.