Love the car. We hate to see it go
By Alan & Pam on
2004 GMC Envoy XL SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
We've had our Envoy XL SLT for 3 1/2 yrs and we are trading it off today. We love this car, and it is so comfortable and roomy, but I have been out of work now for a couple of years with health issues, and we cannot afford the high payments any longer. We were on the top when we bought it, but not any more. We held out as long as we could. Also, with the gas price craziness, we cannot afford the 16 mpg. I will be so sad when we drive off the lot and leave it there, but I will be so happy to have lower payments. My grandchildren loves this car too! To all of you that can continue to drive your Envoy XL SLT, we are happy for you.
Favorite Features
Love the comfort and all of the room, the split seating option, the heated seats in the cool weather (yes, we do get cold weather in FL), front & rear a/c, separate a/c controls for driver and passenger, OnStar, XM radio, adjustable power seats,
Suggested Improvements
My husband and I racked our brains to try to think of something that needed to be improved, but cannot come up with one thing that it lacks. Better gas mileage would be great, but for the size and weight of this car, the mpg is the same or better than other cars of this size.