2004 GMC Envoy XL Consumer Reviews 3

2004 GMC Envoy XL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Envoy XL model:
GMC Envoy Rocks!
By Sharp on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My GMC Envoy XL Rocks! Not only is it fun to drive, but extremely versitile. I also love how safe I feel in it. The quality of the vehicle is awesome as well - have not had any problems with it.

Family Cruiser
By DKAWAY on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Terrific for trips with children given the built in dvd system with wireless headphones. Great ride.

Great Envoy
By Elizabeth Drew on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I was concerned the Envoy XL would be too large for me, but it handles so well, it was as comfortable as my old car. The feeling of safety and security is great. I feel very secure driving my Envoy because I can see traffic so well. GMC did a great job on the interior - very luxurious!

Luxury at a great price
By sdr728 on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I were looking for a big vehicle for all of our hauling and the two children and their friends. We had the opportunity to drive the Envoy and fell in love. We were a little concerned with the Six Cyl 4.2 Engine but WOW are we impressed now. We have never felt like more power was needed and the fuel economy is outstanding!! I have friends that have driven these veh's hard and the mileage is in line with the V8 models but I drive very conservativiely and love the ride. You drive this truck like you should with precious cargo on board and you will love the ride, power and MPG!

Envoy Experience
By Chris Cheek on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The Envoy XL is an outstanding luxury SUV with lots of room for full grown children (6' plus) and adults. The ride is outstanding and better than any luxury car (mercedes, cadillac, buick). Love the moonroof feature with the tinted glass and being able to open up. Superb handling in a SUV. Have had a great experience with the car, but... have had a "Service Engine Soon" light. The dealership has worked on it 4 times and it keeps appearing, but the SUV has not shown ANY degradation in performance and handling. GM has said this is one of only four to have this problem. Other than the light, I have loved driving it, and plan to continue to or have another.

i love this car
By joanoc on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

my brother in law bought this car last year and loved it. i bought one this year and i totally love it. it drives like a car. i just recently went away on vacation and my family of 5 fit comfortably with all of our luggage. i would recommend this car to any one

envoy
By maxeakin on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Easy handling, quiet, lots of pep.

Great Machine Concept
By Crosby Stills and Na on 07/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

its good and reliable. get it or be sorry. there is nothing that this thing can not do. it handles perfectly, heats and cools without problems and gets some of the best gas mileage that i've seen for an SUV. looked at Pilot, Trailblazer, Yukon, Explorer, Durango and 4Runner. This vehicle tops all the others. It run perfectly and while being an american made car hardly shows it. HERE'S TO THE REBIRTH OF AMERICAN QUALITY CARS.

Love this SUV
By rutabega2 on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Did a lot of research, and loved driving this truck. Very smooth, feels like a luxury car. Had an Explorer and Volvo before, this absolutely trumps them in performance and style.

GREEAAATTTTT Vehicle
By Envoyeur on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 GMC Envoy XL SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Did homework, had advice from friend in fleet management, chose the Envoy XL. It has been better than advertised and friends have really been complimentary