2010 GMC Canyon Consumer Review: GMC/Chevrolet

2010 GMC Canyon - Consumer Review

2010 GMC Canyon

SLE Regular Cab Pickup (2.9L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

GMC/Chevrolet
By gab on

2010 GMC Canyon SLE 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have a Chevrolet Colorado as well. I would recommend the 5 cylinderbecause it's very fast. I bought the 4 cylinderbecause it has more hp than any other 4 cylindertruck. These are type of cars you buy without having to read reviews (experts are really not too knowledgeable anyways). These are very fun cars to drive. The great thing is that my Colorado has 75,000 miles and the only problem I had was a belt squeak so I changed the belt. That is why I repeated the purchase. Also look at the sierras and silverado bc they are running huge rebates. I bought bigger tires for it and it looks killer.

Design, fuel, handling, height with floods (Tacoma has exhaust on the floor like a Camry), longevity, aftermarket fun, simplicity under the hood (if you look under the hood, it is sooo easy!I change oil without lifting, belt etc. Some cars look so complicated!)

New model just to stay ahead. Interior could use less plastic (but solid no squeaks nor fading). If you get big tires does move a lil on highway but ok. Might be a little pricey compared to rebates on silverado and sierra

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review